Thursday, April 7, 2011

A new blog....

Yes, I have decided to get with it and start posting some of the things that are going on in my world... 
...I run a stone sculpture studio (the only one in Vancouver that I know of) and there is always something going on with about 14 sculptors and several students coming and going every week.  Often I am renovating sections to add more usable space or organize things better.  There is usually at least one sculpture class going on and the odd art social!  
...Then there is the sculpture I'm working on, proposals for public art and exhibitions.
...I also want to post resources and great links to sculpture / art related sites....


you can jump to my studio site "Studiostone" or my personal sculpture site "Oliverfineart"


Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment